Friday, April 30, 2010

FRIDAY

It is finally Friday and the sun is shining. Proof?

In the foreground is Evelyn's plant I was put in charge to take care of while she was away in the Philippines for two weeks. It did not have any flowers prior to her departure but with my knowledge of 8th grade horticulture at Porter Middle School (yes, PMS) I not only revived the damn thing, I have made it flourish. (For those in the area there's a pancake breakfast at PMS this Saturday. If it's going to be anything like the food while I was there I wouldn't miss it).

Today I will continue to do my research and take a break at noon to celebrate Carlos's Birthday and Mussolini's death with a free lunch!

I am also eating some fancy tacos and watching the Lakers game with Zoe after work. Not a fan of fancy food but these actually look good. If I don't get too drunk I'll take some pictures.

PS. My boss still won't make eye contact with me and the SIG continues to be unimaginably annoying.



No comments:

Post a Comment