Thursday, April 29, 2010

and Today Was A Good Day

ice cube would've thought so too.


Well I didn't start off the day all that great due to a deceivingly cold morning bike ride to the gym. BUT, the very cute girl was working the front desk at the gym instead of the usual Gorilla. Nothing against the Gorilla but I'm pretty sure he and the Morning Grandma flirt with each other every morning. I usually give the cute worker the biggest smile but then I run away giggling like a little school girl every time. I'm helpless.

The workout was mediocre, probably a result of the happy hour last night to welcome our new receptionist. My day at work, on the other hand, was pretty productive (for me, not the company). I did a little "research," went to wamu to get some cash and chat with the fellow youngns that work there. Then I went to grab my usual semi-weekly vietnamese sandwich and their fucking delicious coconut waffle. Chicken, no spread, no soy sauce, with sriracha. Then I came back to work to actually work on a presentation for a few minutes while flipping back and forth from gmail and facebook. After an exhaustive work sesh I went down to Starbucks to see the cute filipina girl. She is excellent - free/discounted drink/pastry every time I go. Although now that I think about it I only go there to see her so I still waste a lot of money.

And to top if off I received confirmation that all the treats will be available for my friend's birthday bbq this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment