Thursday, May 20, 2010

WWW dot Nothing

Topics for today:
1. White Party
2. Wendizzle
3. Work

White Partay. So I went to my second ever white party, hosted by Ms. Shelby and Tracy at their parent's house up in wine country. Details are unnecessary so here are the main points: I was very drunk. I was very *****. I sprained my ankle. I made a stupid move. All in all I had a good time.

Wendizzle. Came to visit for the weekend. Didn't do much, just chilled at Drew's with everyone Sat and Sun night.

Work. We have a fiasco of a deal coming up with the credit presentation tomorrow in NY so I was kind of busy earlier this week preparing everything. The two heads are on a plane currently headed to NY so I am temporarily a free man. There's other stuff I should be working on but I have a sprained ankle.

and lastly...

RACHEL. God damn she's moving to Japan in a couple weeks. Her going away surprise party is this Saturday in LA and I won't be able to make it. I realize the friends I consider family are limited and she is definitely one of them. I wish she lived in the same city as me but instead of being 500 miles away from me she MOVING TO JAPAN. I'm moving to Korea. See you where the sun rises (and where the sun don't shine), Raunch. I still need a story from you.

Just in case you get lost I got directions for you. It says it should take 35 days driving.



No comments:

Post a Comment