Saturday, May 8, 2010

Success

The ride today was excellent. This was my first real ride of the season since I only did redwood road out in castro valley a couple times about a month ago. Today Tomo, Hongshu and I went to Southbay (Saratoga specifically). We rode highway 9 to 35 to 84 to 1 (1 only lasted for a second to the nearest beach). I wish I had pictures during the ride cuz some of the leans were pretty nuts and the scenery was amazing. Pictures below (for ride route see previous post).

Tomo told me to come to his house at 8:30. I overestimated my time and got there at 7:50.


76 on 9 and Saratoga. Hong said wanted kickstands up at 9 SHARP. Tomo and I got there at 9:15. Sorry Hong.
Tomo's white painted 2008 ninja 250 and Hong's 08 cbr600 with ABS. Pretty...prettyyy...good.

@ the end of our road right off of highway 1. I laid down my damn bike here. Minor scratches but FUCK!

posing. i'm watching this tom cruise jamie foxx movie right now and i have no idea what's going on. tom cruise just killed a bunch of korean i think. lunatic scientology freak. sorry, i need adderall.

Our lunch break @ Alice's Restaurant on the way back. Honestly the world's most crowded horrible restaurant with horrendous service.

I dropped (more like laid down) my bike at a gas station in san jose. AND i lost my license plate on the way. I JUST GOT MY LICENSE PLATE AND SPENT ALL WEEK PUTTING IT ON. DAMN IT

Overall amazing ride minus two drops and a lost license plate comes out to a great day. I wonder how long it's going to take me to get another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment