Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This Guy's Going To Be My New Best Friend

rachel: did i tell you i had a student ask me what a bitch was
and a son of a bitch
me: hahaha
whatd u say
rachel: hes like this 40 year old man
rachel: well it was totally unrelated to the lesson
it was this picture and the line under it said 'kevin should stop seeing that girl'
he was like why should kevin stop seeing that girl?
it was only him in the class
and im like well maybe theyre not compatible...uhh anyway moving on to..
and hes like 'so is she a bitch?'
im like uhhhhh
me: hahahahah
rachel: hes like 'what does that mean anyway?'
im like 'uhhhhh someone whos unpleasant and mean'
hes like 'is that the same as son of a bitch?'
me: hahaha
rachel: then i go into this whole thing about how in america its really insulting to talk about someones mom
the whole time trying not to say the words
and he would just fill them in whenever i paused
and today he asked me what an exotic dancer is
me: hahaha
rachel: im pretty sure the fucker knows exactly what the words mean
me: does this guy look like a creep
rachel: and hes just trying to get a reaction outta me
not really but now i think he is
me: lol
what does he do
rachel: he works for a moving company
when i told my coworkers about it they werent even surprised
they were like yea hes a weirdo
apparently he gave a speech one time about going to the beach and looking at girls

1 comment: